S.E.E.D.S. of the Willistons is open. We are currently doing in person as well as teletherapy for both OT and Speech Therapy. If you want to avail yourself/child of this service, kindly contact us at 516-742-5243 or EileenDevaney@seedsofthewillistons.com. If you are in need of a Speech/Language evaluation, we are available for that as well.
Please remember that you must be able to answer NO to the following questions in order to be seen in the office:
1. Do you currently have a fever of 101 Degrees F or greater?
2. Do you have a cough or shortness of breath that began within the past 14 days?
3. In the past 14 days, have you gotten and positive result from a COVID-19 test that tested saliva or used a nose or throat swab? (not a blood test)
4. In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) with anyone who either tested positive for COVID-19 (not a blood test) or developed symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath)?
IF YOU CHILD IS HOME ON QUARANTINE, DUE TO POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS, YOU MUST CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TELETHERAPY.
Often people don’t realize that speech and language therapy is a service covered by many health insurance companies. S.E.E.D.S. participates in most major medical insurance plans; see our policies page to see exactly which insurance we accept. Call Today 516-742-5243. We offer free consultations; our friendly staff is waiting to help you succeed.
We are Nassau County approved to provide speech and language services and occupational therapy services for pre-school students (ages 3-5).
If you or someone you know is looking for a great opportunity to work with children of all ages, please call us immediately. Download our Employment Application below.
If you or someone you know is looking for a great opportunity to work with children of all ages, please send us your resume and download our Employment Application below. When a position arises, we look first at our current resumes.
- SEEDS Employment Application Therapists and Academic Tutor
- SEEDS Employment Application for Administrative Assistant
UNDERSTAND YOUR CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT |Ages 1 through 5 yrs. Download our Speech & Language Development Chart.
Information for New Patients
To get a jump start on your first appointment with us, it would be helpful of you to have a few forms prepared. Please visit our Policies and Forms page to find out which forms you need to download, print, read, and sign. Have these forms ready, and bring them in with you for your first visit.
Improve Your Accent and Pronunciation of the English Language
If English is your second language or you come from a region that has a different dialect from where you are presently, you may be interested in reducing your accent. Each program is tailored to reduce your specific accent.
If you wish to submit a testimonial, you can click here to and fill out our submission form. We would prefer a full name, but if you are not comfortable with this, you can list your first name only instead. If you wish to read a full list of our testimonials, visit our testimonials page. Thank you!